Monday, September 8, 2008

Weight meets Reality

OK so in an hour I am teaching the third Weight: The Reality Series!! It is kick off night. Smoothies are made and salad is awaiting it spectacular toppings. I can't wait to meet the new ladies!! I am terrified this particular time because I have been a non follower for about 8 months and gained all of my weight the reality series weigh loss pounds back!!!(excuses include Master Degree Finale, Kid having rough time at school and Crazy Busy Programs at JOB) I lost 30 and have now gained 34!! I have forsaken the time honored researched based principles that I myself teach but no more. I will resume my position on the lifestyle change for the positive ride. I Melissa solemnly vow to eat my apples, and all the other healthy food I purchased last night. I will resist oreos. I will exercise. I will lose the 50 pounds by 30!! So I have now one year and 7 days to meet my goal!!! Well I have to get all of the cold stuff in the car and finish my granny smith apple.. times a wasting!!...By the way today scales read 204!!

No comments: